Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Win 1000 Tesco Clubcard Points

GET YOUR FAMILY READY FOR SUMMER WITH SUMMER EXCHANGE

The sun is shining, the bees are out, it can only mean one thing. Summer may be about to finally happen.  To me one of the great things about summer is all the fantastic family days out we spend together. Our days out would be far fewer if we didn't have our Tesco Clubcard points to treat ourselves with.

Bringing up a family on a budget can be tough and with summer approaching, parents need support more than ever which is why Tesco is offering them the chance to turn £5 of Clubcard vouchers into a £10 Exchange token.

Parents will be able to spend their Clubcard Exchange tokens on all of their favourite baby essentials as well as hundreds of products families will be buying for summer, including clothes, toys, bikes, cameras and much more. The Exchange will run between 14 May – 13 June 2012 and parents will be able to redeem their Exchange tokens until 19 June.

Tesco is making it easier for parents to take advantage of the Exchange by allowing them to exchange their vouchers online and print their tokens at home so they can arrive in store with their tokens in hand. By increasing the value of Clubcard vouchers parents’ budgets can go further by offering huge savings on a fantastic range of baby and toddler products.

Simply enter below.

The competition will end at midnight on the 30th May 2012. Winner must have a tesco clubcard and will be required to provide their clubcard number to receive their prize.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

This competition is now closed. This winner is a Zoe Howarth.

113 comments:

1. Ice-cream, the beach and the smell of coconut sun tan lotion :)

@caro_mad

ReplyDelete
  2. Cold beer, strawberries and cream!

ReplyDelete
  3. sunshine, bbqs and ice cream!

4. I love to sit in the garden until it gets dark, strawberries, and camping

5. Camping, fruit from the garden, sunshine

ReplyDelete
  6. Sun cream is a definite must... I burn too easily and don't want LO to burn if I can help it. Also need an ice cold drink and some shade. Having sat out in the sun yesterday it's what I looked for.

ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to taking our new baby to his first festival a must for any summer, with beer, suncream & music.

8. waking up to sunshine, spending time in the garden, having BBQs

ReplyDelete
  9. My favourite things about summer are playing in the garden with my little one, chilling in the sun with my crochet and of course the odd trip to the beer garden!! It is such a good time to catch up with family and is so relaxed, especially if the MIL decides to BBQ ;o)

ReplyDelete
  10. My three favourite summery things are wearing flip flops with painted toenails, spending time in the garden and trips to the seaside

11. Watching the boys ply in the sun, eating outdoors and ice tea

12. The three things I like about summer:
    The warmer weather
    The brighter, later days
    BBQ's

ReplyDelete
  13. I love the smell of Biz Buin suncream so wear it all the time during the Summer!!! I also love wearing Summer dresses and sandles and I love the smiles people give you! (During the cold Winter months, people seem so much more unsociable and rush past with umbrellas or hats and hoods hiding their faces!)

ReplyDelete
  14. Taking pictures outside, eating ice cream and walking on the beach with my hubby :-)

ReplyDelete
  15. Waking up early to the sound of the dawn chorus; having a BBQ; going to Cornwall for a beach holiday (with glorious sunshine every day of course!)

ReplyDelete
  16. enjoying the warmth in my body after a long rain.love the fresh air in the morning

eva

ReplyDelete
  17. I love all the flowers the sunshine and playing at the beach with my grandsons

ReplyDelete
  18. taking my 2 Border Collies for early walkies over the fields, having all the windows and doors open and not having to make 3 hot water bottles every night for my Wife!

19. Tink Rhonda Lee Mse26 May 2012 15:55

Cold drink, good book, lovely food

ReplyDelete
  20. 1. spending time as a family outside without the tv and video games.

2. bbq's , love cooking outside.

3. we love to go to blenheim palace. its lovely in the summer. picnics , train rides and events :)

21. a great book, a fan,cold drink

22. a great book, a fan, cold drink

ReplyDelete
  23. My 3 favourite things about summer are:- cheaper strawberries, the smell of cut grass and not being cold!!

ReplyDelete
  24. Sun, Ice Cream and summer clothes :)

ReplyDelete
  25. I love the sunshine, the school holidays so I can spend time with the kids and the BBQ's!! x

26. me time, the sun and a family time together

ReplyDelete
  27. Well definitely the sun, number 1. Number 2 I go to the Nottinghill Carnival every year and travel up from Cornwall. Number 3 would be the atmosphere that summer brings to everyone in my town from the locals and tourists alike.

ReplyDelete
  28. gin, tonic and a straw! (to be drunk in the garden on a day off from work!)

ReplyDelete
  29. I love how I can take my Liam out for a little walk around the park after dinner and still be able to feel the sun due to the long days. The ability to get into my summer clothes and feel prety in my summer dresses and sleeveless tops and the same with Liam in his T-shirts and shorts. He loves running round in his pants still. Thirdly is going to the beach and see him get all excited making sand castles whilst me and dad get a nice tan =)

30. longer days
    Sunny days
    summer outfits

31. Eating outside in the sunshine
    Visiting the seaside
    Shedding my winter woolies

32. the beach, sunshine and of course pimms and bbq

33. An English garden, a shady tree and a good book

34. barbecues, strawberries and light evenings

35. evening picnics on the beach, lazing in the garden, a cool breeze

ReplyDelete
  36. We love to go to the seaside in the summer on a hot day, love to see all the colourful flowers and eating lots of icecream

ReplyDelete
  37. Well today I have just been out enjoying the perfect summers day! I've been to Rudyard Lake with my other half and we've had a stroll in the sunshine and hired a rowing boat for an hour which is really lovely. The other ideal would be ice cream but due to the creeping on pounds I stuck to diet coke today!

38. BBQ's Picnics and country stroll's

ReplyDelete
  39. BBQ's, the beach and getting a nice tan.

ReplyDelete
  40. happy children, car boot sales (yeah!) and icecream!

ReplyDelete
  41. paddling pool + ice=-creams + summer hols = 2 very happy boys(& their mum)

42. holidays, sunshine and children squeals of delight

ReplyDelete
  43. Cold white wine, strawberries and cream!

44. Picnics, Seaside and Camping

ReplyDelete
  45. 1-Preparing the cricket teas, as my hubby plays cricket on the local village green.
    2- watching the wildlife thrive in and around the pond
    3- Dining alfresco, late into the night

ReplyDelete
  46. ice-cream, picnics, sunshine (hopefully!!)

ReplyDelete
  47. walking along the seafront with an ice cream, barbecues at friends and lots of pimms! @sammoola x

ReplyDelete
  48. I love going for walks and taking lots of pictures wherever I go!
    Picnics. I enjoy preparing the food as much as I enjoy the actual picnic.
    The beach to relax.

ReplyDelete
  49. Fresh cut grass, cider and cream tea's.

ReplyDelete
  50. sunshine, long evenings & barbecues :-)

ReplyDelete
  51. My essential summer list is SUNSCREEN to protect the kids so they can be out as much as possible, A PADDLING POOL as the kids play with it constantly on hot days and TIME OFF WORK so I can enjoy it with them and not have them stuck in my mums flag all day while I work!

ReplyDelete
  52. Sunshine, picnics and holidays:)

53. Ceril Roberts27 May 2012 23:25

3 fave things about summer

Sunshine
    Being able to take walks in the evenings
    Holidays

54. Lisa Fitzgerald27 May 2012 23:41

Pimms, sitting outside with friends chatting in the light evenings and watching my little girl play outside.

55. more time with the kids,water fights and salads

ReplyDelete
  56. BBQs, paddling pools and pimms!

57. Alison Bruce28 May 2012 07:33

A picnic spot, a glass of white wine and plenty of suncream

ReplyDelete
  58. warm sun, kids playing out, and relaxation whilst the housework looks after itself.

ReplyDelete
  59. picking flowers from my garden, fresh tomatos in the greenhouse, walking with friends in the sunshine

60. Sun, holidays and time to relax

ReplyDelete
  61. Being in my caravan, drinking wine on the long summer nights, the smell of freshly cut grass

62. summer essentials:

1. sunglasses
    2.ice
    3.sun cream

63. cider!!
    bbqs
    suncream x

ReplyDelete
  64. Strawberries& cream and a chilled glass of cider.

65. bbq, cold cider and a cd player

66. Beach, BBQ and time with my girls

ReplyDelete
  67. The ease of leaving the house, no coats gloves etc. The lower gas and electric bills and the long summer holidays from school, no arly mornings unless I want to get up and lots of time with my boys

68. long warm nights,chilled white wine,easy music

ReplyDelete
  69. i love the wamth, i love holidays and i love flowers!

ReplyDelete
  70. BBQ's, Beer Gardens, & Maxi dresses! :)

ReplyDelete
  71. Nice weather, great food cooked on the bbq and some nice cold beers to go with it all

72. @Carolin @ Mummy Alarm

ooh yes, I hate coconut but cocunut lotion is summer in a bottle

73. @Kate, witwitwoo

mmm strawberries and cream frappachino

74. @Bluecherub

crochet is always a winner with me.

75. @make do mum

painted toe nails are lovely. I should do mine.

76. @Jen Walshaw

I saw the picture of your iced tea. It looked lush.

77. @Mimi

not so sure about the birds. The birds here get up VERY early

78. The beach the country and icecream

79. @anthony harrington

ha, you should buy her an electric blanket with the points if you win. I make my hubbie do the same though.

80. Eating outdoors going for long walks and strawberries

81. Top 3 Summer Essentials - A Garden Pool, Wine and suncream

82. going on picnics being able to do things with the kids and the blue skies x

83. Light nights, BBQs and picnics

ReplyDelete
  84. Barbecues, long period of summer block leave & playing out after work/nursery x

ReplyDelete
  85. Beaches, funfairs and theme parks are my favourite places to go in summer.

86. BBQ's and Ice Cream!

ReplyDelete
  87. I just love being outside in the sun, the beach and ice-cream :)

88. LEAH SULLIVAN29 May 2012 11:31

MY 3 SUMMER ESSENTIALS ARE A BBQ, SUN CREAM AND A PADDLING POOL! @LSullySullivan

89. Place to go ... South Devon I.E. Torquay/ Dawlish area
    Listen to music ... everything and anything
    Also if you suffer from hayfever like me ... stay in because you haven't been able to get any medicine yet :(

ReplyDelete
  90. Light evenings, walking the dogs, days out with the grandchildren.

ReplyDelete
  91. My favourite things about summer are playing in the garden with my little one xx

ReplyDelete
  92. The smell of newly cut grass, warm summer evenings sitting outside with a glass of wine and the beach at Sandbanks Poole

ReplyDelete
  93. It stays light so long, Picnics, Leaving the windows open!

ReplyDelete
  94. My 3 favourite things about summer are taking my daughter to the beach, BarBQs and the fact it's light longer.

95. Charlotte Jones29 May 2012 15:46

The sun (of course!), lots of ice creams to share with my 2 year old & BBQs :)

96. Scott Caldon29 May 2012 16:02

Ice cream, sun tan lotion and going for wonderful evening drives in the countryside with camera at the ready

ReplyDelete
  97. ice cream, bbq and water fights!

ReplyDelete
  98. Sitting in the garden watching the bats of an evening, the sun on my back and lighter clothes

ReplyDelete
  99. light nights, BBQs and the ice cream van!

100. Sun Cream, cocktails and family

101. The beach
    Flowers
    All the lovely fresh fruit, mmm!

ReplyDelete
  102. the sun, bbq's and camping :)

103. Jane Middleton29 May 2012 20:46

sunshine
    email: janemphoto@aol.com

104. Joanna Sawka29 May 2012 22:15

seaside, suntan and summer dresses :)

ReplyDelete
  105. i love the long days, warmth of my garden and my children being outside!

ReplyDelete
  106. Grass under feet, bbq, and ice cream!

ReplyDelete
  107. My fav things about summer are the sunshine, the daylight hours and the less traffic in the mornings because school is out!

ReplyDelete
  108. I love spending time in my garden, the long light evenings and going for walks and cycle rides with my family.

109. Beach, BBQ and long summer evenings to enjoy with the family

ReplyDelete
  110. Barbeques, my garden in bloom and long evenings enjoyed with friends and family